OnlineBettingSites.org.uk aims to provide its visitors with up to date, accurate and relevant content when it comes to the sports betting market. The present primary focus on football (or soccer, if you prefer) betting techniques, terms and offers stems from a massive growth in interest in the market. The site seeks to lay out information for newcomers who would like to get up to speed with their knowledge and the old experienced head looking for a tip.
For any queries, don’t be afraid to drop an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
And we’ll look to provide you with a quick response.
The writer for OnlineBettingSites.org.uk
- Scott is a 26-year-old dashing young male residing from the United Kingdom (near Cardiff, Wales, to be more precise).
- He is a football and web content writer, published by Mail Online, Daily Mirror, MSN Sport, USA Today and Manchester Evening News, amongst others.
- Primarily, Scott works for football website 90min.com, while he’s also a regular contributor for Huffington Post UK.
- Scott is a sucker for facts and football statistics, and could likely put you to sleep with his never ceasing interest in talking about the beautiful game.
- He became a writer after three years of self inflicted pain working in a job he hated. He now believes that you must spend your time doing something you love to do. He now also thinks he could be a motivational speaker.
- Scott writes insightful articles about the state of British and European football, but also has an interest in rugby, which he was always far better at playing in his youth days.
- He social networks fairly often, usually rambling about his opinions on football or trying to offer comical one liners which are actually not funny.
- Find him on Twitter or visit his personal website to see a bit more of what he is about.